Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Post Card


I'm enjoying vacation. I surfed Sunday from morning to noon then the waves started dying out. I then went to a local bowl to skate. Sorry for no action shots of surfing. I do have footage but I left my firewire cable at home. I will try to borrow one from the local Apple store. I left the Outer Banks, NC and am now in Charleston, SC. There are fixies all over the place. People are skating and riding bikes all over. It seems to be allowed here to ride/skate in the middle of the street. In fact I skated down a couple of blocks to the Apple store last night. It was fun to get my shred on. I miss my bike though.....have a good week guys.

3 comments:

Jarrod said...

Brings NES T&C Surf Designs to mind. Can you do that stuff wearing a TIKI mask?

Have fun Turtle,
See you when you get back from Northshore.

Matty said...

Thrilla Gorilla is tha SHIZZZ! Watch out for that damn shark in the wave, Leo. He used to get me every time.

Anonymous said...

kamsDoork [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Cipro-online.aspx]Order cheap Cipro online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-differin-no-prescription-online]Buy Differin no prescription online[/url]