Monday, October 20, 2008

Mr. Megga Love Post!

Nice riding video here.


riding in sac from meadowandrain on Vimeo.

Here's shots of the Fixed Gear London Vans project bike. I'm not certain on the details of Vans involvement here but the bike has great stuff going on. SuperTED and a guy named Andy had their hands in the project. Nice straight no rake fork, Charge saddle, Profile hubs (Terrence), Thomson stem and seat-post. On a partially related side note, I put my eyes on Faith's fixed Vans. They're different than the ones I have as there is less padding and the entire shoe is ripstop. There's a reflective band around shoe opening and they're all blacked out. From what Mark Leo's ghost told me they're classics and mine are Era's? I'll never understand the Van's nomenclature but they're dope. There's 4-5 pairs left and I was told special orders can be made. The more we support local stores that bring in fixed specific products the more there will be. Get out and buy ems!







Last night was a great time. Thanks Clay for organizing it and making the Flava of Bike medallion. Keep your eyes on Brocycle for the results cause I'm not going to spoil nuthin.

P and S, we just broke 3000 hits since we set up the counter. That's prolly not that many in comparison to other blogs but Woo Hoo regardless.

No comments: