Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Adios


I've been giving it much thought lately and have I have come to the conclusion that I need to weed some things out of my life right now. I have family responsibilities, work (x2) and other interests that I would like to spend more time with. So, I'm going to be throwing in the blogging towel at the end of this week. So to the 11000+ visitors that stopped by to see what J-Rod and I was posting, thank you.

As for J-Rod, I'm not sure what his plans are. He will be having his first child in a week, so things will be getting hectic for him as well. He has the keys to the building and if he chooses to shut down Tonight We Ride then it's his decision.

* If someone is interested in taking over the blog IF BOTH OF US LEAVES, then hit us up.

So long - Leo

3 comments:

Jarrod said...

It's been a wild ride.

Errbudy take a look at Leo's other blog. http://overhearyou.tumblr.com/

"Cause a lifetimes not too long.... to live as friends"

MWS yall

Anonymous said...

Thanks dude. Stay Hungry.

Matty said...

Been missing ya around here for a while. Hope all is well in all parts of your life. Hope throwing in the blogging towel doesn't necessitate less riding. In fact, I hope it frees you up for more riding.. say maybe this weekend?? Either way, keep it real!