Sunday, August 3, 2008

deal of a steal

Update, There's a thread Alan mentioned last night going on here. I'm riding my $10 bag w/ pride. I know it's a knock off but buying a legit $200 messenger bag falls just behind buying a true track frame and a crank that doesn't clank on the ole' list of priorities. One day I hope to own a Chrome or R.E.Load but in the mean time this $10.00 special is going to serve me well. No one can argue that those bags are better in every way but price.


Just bought a messenger bag from U.O.
It's much nicer than the pictures let on.
It's no Chrome or Reload but it's built pretty tough. Inside is lined with ruberized cordura nylon and the outside is equally tough. Not certain on the capacity but it's pretty big.
Best part is that they're $9.99. in store and 19.99 on the internet. If you ride tonight you'll see that it looks a little better on than in the pictures.