Tuesday, August 5, 2008

eBay Lay-a-Way - Black MKS GR9 Pedals



MKS GR-9 Pedals BLACK Fixed Track LIMITED RUN!


So We're going to start posting stuff we like on the Old eBay Seasoning that might be of interest. This particular item is the pedal Alan and I ride. I've never seen it before in black. It's a great pedal for cornering fast but doesn't work so hot if you're going to be riding outside the cages as there's not that much of a platform on the bottomside. The pedals I had on my bike before these were causing me to pedal strike when I took turns too hard. These work perfect. Price is about on par with what I paid at Milwaukee/Ben's Cycle.

3 comments:

ryanmc said...

Please tell me that the "Old Bay" photo was posted because we are about to have a Shrimp/ Crawfish Boil/ All Night Hang Out and Ride. That was just the first thought that popped into my head!

Jarrod said...

Organize it and we'll have it!

Jarrod said...

Oh yeah,
eBay just reminds me of Old Bay?
no idea....